Monday, March 12, 2012

Welcome to Hit or Miss Cooking with Danny Jackson

     You know that moment when you’re watching Food Network and the host is right about to put that fork in their mouth and they’re already going “mmmmm so good”, and then take the smallest nibble of it? And you’re thinking, no way is that good. Well that’s the inspiration behind “Hit or Miss Cooking”, truthful, honest cooking and tasting. Cuz let’s face it, sometimes those dinner experiments don’t make the cut. I’m no professional chef, but I enjoy cooking, experimenting, and trying all sorts of foods. I make up my own recipes and post them here, the hits and the misses, so you know what’s good and what’s not. People can also send me their own recipes and idea’s that maybe they’re too afraid to try on their own or they just wanna put out there. I’ll cook it, taste it and we'll see if it makes the hit list or falls off the menu for good with the misses.

No comments:

Post a Comment